With the majority of the reception “to-do’s” behind us, it was time to get the party started!
And a little bit of line dancing.
Our photographers knew how to get people to smile! They partied on the dance floor all night long.
After a few songs, it was time to throw the bouquet and the garter!
Mr. HW liked the surprise Dallas Cowboys garter I got for him! Let’s not bring up the Cowboys season this year. Phew. Rough.
After the garter toss there was lots more dancing and merriment.
By this point in the evening, my FIL was over the tuxedo thing. In fact, he was over it about 5 minutes after the ceremony ended. :)
As time went on, things started to get a little silly.
This a picture of me, my parents, and my MIL’s leg. I have no idea why we felt the need to expose this part of ourselves all at the same time.
He’s drinking a glass of whiskey. A GLASS.
Uncle D may or may not have taken a nap in the grass shortly after this.
Our ring bearer spent the whole night on the dance floor showing off his mastery of dance.
When people needed a break from the dance floor, we had a little photo booth action going on in the corner…
All photos by Joy Neville Photography
Need to catch up on the High Wire Wedding?
- Our wedding weekend began
- We took a Friday morning hike and a had bridal luncheon
- We rehearsed
- We signed the Ketubah
- We started the day with some yoga
- The girls started to get themselves ready and the boys started working on getting the venue ready
- I shared our bridal party thank you gifts
- We took care of the last few preparations
- I put on my wedding dress
- We had our first look
- We took pictures with our bridal party
- We got married
- I shared some sights at the reception
- We had our first dance and cut the cakes, but were anxious to get the party started